Glamping in the mountains – A vacation in the Caravan
Are you looking for a holiday “of a different kind”? Then Glamping in the mountains of South Tyrol could be your unforgettable experience. Our Mountain Caravan in Tyrolean style – the “Zirben Nestl” (Pine Nest) awaits you on the terrace and offers a great view of the Dolomite mountains. The high-quality and loving furnishings made of local pine wood give the caravan a cozy living ambiance and at the same time a touch of luxury. Moreover, you may take full advantage of all the amenities of the Apparthotel: The spacious wellness area, the rich breakfast buffet and delicious South Tyrolean specialties in the restaurant in the evening are only a few steps away.
The "Pine Nest"
Explore the South Tyrolean mountains during the day and end your vacation day comfortably under the starry evening sky … The Mountain Caravan offers plenty of privacy, a high-quality ambience and a special holiday feeling.
From 7 p.m. the whirlpool and Keipp area for your exclusive use!
- The entire Mountain Caravan is furnished with high-quality materials
- All furniture is made of South Tyrolean stone pine wood
- Double bed | bed linen | towels | wellness bag
- Table with 3 seats
- WC and washbasin with hot water
(there is a shower in the wellness area of the Apparthotel)
- Coffee machine with coffee pods
- TV | Wi-fi | mini fridge
- 1 small bottle of Prosecco as a welcome gift
- The “Zirben Nestl” is heated and therefore also suitable for the colder season
- Pets are not allowed
Not suitable for tall people
– The Feldhof "Stone Pine Fibula" –
- The stone pine is also called “Queen of the Alps”.
- Stone pine wood only grows beyond an altitude of 1,500 meters.
- Stone pines are among the toughest and most steadfast trees in the Alps.
- The wood is a softwood and relatively supple compared to other woods.
- The stone pine is considered a power area and is a symbol of endurance, strength, unbroken courage and strengthening of the spirit.
- The scent of stone pine wood has an activating effect, it promotes balance, health, well-being and quality of sleep.
- Furthermore, the stone pine is known for its ability to regenerate.
- The entire physical organism reacts positively to the essential oils of the stone pine.
- During sleep, these oils reduce the heart rate by approximately 3,500 beats.
- The blood circulation is stabilized.
- Stone pine helps to alleviate respiratory problems.